Job Description: Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training. Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way. Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining. In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability. The Manufacturing Technician may be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals. May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required. Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
Your job responsibilities may include:
- Performing functions associated with wafer testing including operations, equipment, process and training
- Operating, maintaining and repairing specialized processing equipment in a clean room environment to ensure high output without compromising safety or quality
- Collecting and evaluating operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization
- Running lots to ensure highest quality
- Undertaking preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining
- Conducting improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability
- Mastering buddy, trainer, and certifier levels
- Participating in safety forms and on Emergency Response Team as required
You should have earned at least a 2-year diploma in a technical major. From 5-8 years of military experience in a technical field will be considered in lieu of an AA degree. A candidate may also have an AA degree in an engineering or science discipline. Additional qualifications include:
- 4 years experience in basic electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation Semiconductor manufacturing technology
- Must be able to read schematics and complex drawings/diagrams
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and walk long distances.
- Experience maintaining probecards.
- Ability to to work for extended times using a binocular microscope
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Previous preventative maintenance and troubleshooting experience on 200 or 300mm equipment
- Knowledge of process control systems
- Ability to work on 12 hours shift, day or night
- Ability to wear closed shoes all day
- Ability to push carts for at least a distance of 500 m
- Ability to perform detailed visual inspection tasks
- Experience in computer software (Microsoft* Office* and data base entry)
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Self motivated
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills
Oct 31, 2012
Nov 1, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 20 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...