Support the Purification Operations department by working effectively within the group to meet department goals, objectives and tasks to achieve the desired results. Responsible for completing assigned tasks which include cleaning and sterilizing vessels, preparing solutions, operating filtration and column chromatography systems. Work with the shift Supervisor to prioritize tasks and assignments and deploy resources in alignment with the production schedule. Support the shift by providing training and technical assistance. Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the shift towards meeting department goals. When appropriate, assist in providing leadership on project teams.
- Must possess good problem solving, interpersonal communication, and team skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong focus on quality, details, and results.
- Must be able to work weekends, off-shifts, and overtime as required.
- Mechanical aptitude and a familiarity with computer based systems is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
A high school degree with some college-level course work in biological sciences, physical sciences, or engineering with at least 2 years of relevant biopharmaceutical experience.
On Assignment - 30+ days ago