- Coordinate the strategy and execution of Major US events + LANs and Sales events.
- Own Print and Digital Advertising Strategy/implementation and execution.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Own strategy and oversee all deliverables for all events and programs including but not limited to: US/AP events: Pax East / Prime, Computex, CES , LANs (300-500), Sales events.
- Proven track record of driving and developing an overall marketing communication program from inception; with demonstrated success developing program deliverables and briefs with minimal supervision. Manage and drive to closure - all key stakeholders and partners to ensure all events milestones, deliverables and programs stay on schedule and on budget
- Create, maintain, and distribute regular reports on the status of events and programs
- Report on agreed to metrics after events and programs are complete in a clear, open, and timely basis
- Partner with marcom teams in other geos to support their events needs and ensure they utilize best practices for planning, execution, and reporting
- Be responsible for all internal and external communication for events by working with executive team, key internal personnel as well as external partners. W ork on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and function as the driver of Corsair events, often performing under pressure.
- Publish a weekly projects status report (working with Project Launch Manager) to coordinate planning, design and delivery of needed event assets.
- Orchestrate travel plans, product and collateral customer ship outs associated with Events
- Ability to foster collaboration and teamwork
- Be solution oriented.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work across all levels in an organization
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years' experience in Marketing Communications, preferably in the medical device field
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, English, Communications -- or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with high attention to details.
- Superior organization and project management skills are critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate can show a successful track record and ability to influencing peers, management and vendors to achieve measurable results.
- The ability to lead one to many.
- Travel as needed for assigned events.
- Passion for PC gaming HW is a strong plus.
Corsair - 12 months ago