Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Canada Energy Services, LP are natural gas supply, marketing and distribution companies with offices located in Wichita, Kan. and Calgary, Alberta.
Koch Energy Services (KES) is a business engaged in the optimization of natural gas supply to Koch Industries’ facilities and trading in the physical natural gas market. KES is looking for a
, who would be interested in becoming part of a growing and dynamic team located in Wichita, KS. The individual will work with the Market Analysis and Optimization teams to develop an understanding of the fundamentals of the North American natural gas market. This person will develop a capability to schedule natural gas on various pipelines, develop the necessary skills to trade/optimize a market region, and provide backup for trading and scheduling functions. The successful candidate will be part of a strong, stable business at Koch Industries, which promotes a culture of teamwork, and will have the opportunity to participate in building a business from the ground floor.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to form, maintain and grow relationships (internal and external counterparties)
- Effective planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to communicate clearly with internal and external parties
- Ability to build consensus on strategy and action and then work independently and keep management informed while operating within authority parameters
- Team player
- Willing to challenge and be challenged
- Must arrive at desk prior to 7:00am
- Must be available for potential work after-hours and on weekends
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution by June 2013
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Energy Services, LLC
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job