This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest, respected and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to participate in the emerging and innovative field of Digital Marketing.
Market Analyst-Digital Merchandising
, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. This position will be responsible for conducing comprehensive marketing analysis an persuasively making recommendations based on results within the digital space. Your analytical contribution will ensure alignment and execution of channel, product and business objectives. You will be involved in developing or maintaining information and statistics necessary for the digital channel marketing team to enhance the customer experience and engagement process. As a part of the digital channel marketing team you will assist with optimizing the digital space while contributing to the maximization of profit and growth for your category. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background and experience or exposure to digital channel marketing.
Depending on candidate experience this position may be filled at a Market Analyst or Sr. Market Analyst level.
Join KOHLER in a Market Analyst-Digital Merchandising role and be a part of a pioneering department within our Kitchen and Bath Americas team! You will have a direct impact on the business by utilizing your analytical skills while maintaining and growing the KOHLER brand via digital media.
- Provides analytical data to assist in strategic business direction decisions for visual presentation on KOHLER.com.
- Assistance with product priorities and features on KOHLER.com.
- Participate in the development of content on KOHLER.com.
- Utilize analytics gathered from various sources to contribute to ongoing and immediate changes to KOHLER.com.
- Will be held accountable for contributing to profit and growth goals for assigned category.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years marketing experience is required at an analyst level.
- Minimum of four years marketing experience including digital marketing is required for Sr. Analyst.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Merchandising experience is preferred.
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. Kohler fosters an opportunity for career growth by featuring a robust performance process, excellent training opportunities and succession planning within the organization. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at http://www.kohler.com.
Since 1873, our life’s work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on that promise to customers in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30,000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you’re ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...