Monetate powers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. Major enterprise customers like Best Buy, Sports Authority, Frontier Airlines and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing investment and optimize their online channel.
We're actively searching for Market Development Managers for our inside sales team who will help generate leads and support our Sales Directors. As part of the Monetate team, you will have an opportunity to create relationships with senior members of some of the top companies in the world, while adding to the growth of Monetate and its client list.
If you are looking to join an innovative technology company experiencing incredible growth then we encourage you to apply. Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales of all of Monetate's products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities
- Serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals
- Generate market interest by executing Product Marketing activities
- Actively solicit for all Monetate product opportunities, referring leads as appropriate
- Partner effectively with the Sales Directors to drive territory coverage and maintain positive relationships
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales and Service teams to insure high customer satisfaction
- Act independently; decision making within Company policy
- Sales skills to include demonstrated meeting setting skills
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position
- E-commerce background preferred, technology sales required
- Creativity a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position