Accelrys currently has a number of new opportunities for Market Development Representatives to join our expanding sales team in Cambridge.
With excellent communication and organisation skills we are seeking individuals to support both our French and UK markets. Fluency in French is needed for supporting the French markets. To succeed and excel in this sales role you will be a pro-active team player who is motivated to achieve challenging sales quota’s and targets and you will have a strong ability to identify and qualify potential leads through understanding and listening to customer needs.
A high level of your daily work is lead generation by prospecting, networking and the qualification of marketing leads over the telephone. A fundamental skill is therefore your friendly, credible and confident telephone manner combined with the drive and enthusiasm to sustain a high call volume.
Whilst a scientific background would be beneficial as you will support our Global Account Managers in either the Material Science & Engineering or Life Science & Academic market, it is not essential, more important is your successful track record of supporting and selling in a software solution sales environment!
Longer term if you can succeed in this role, the opportunity is there for you to embark on a successful sales career with Accelrys, where through training and development you could become one of our key Global Account Managers of tomorrow!
Interested? Then read on and apply today!
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactive telephone prospecting of individuals within target organisations to identify Accelrys sales opportunities and to promote Accelrys events and programs
• Work with the Marketing department to qualify leads and identify opportunities from marketing campaigns such as webinars and conferences
• Telephone canvassing to ensure maximum attendance at Accelrys events including seminars and User Group Meetings (UGM’s) throughout Europe.
• Entering and maintaining leads and sales opportunity forecast data into Salesforce.com
• Handling maintenance sales and overseeing renewal business as appropriate
• Work collaboratively with and support the Global Account Managers as necessary to meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas
• Develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
Symyx Technologies, Inc. - 10 months ago
Symyx Technologies, Inc. (Symyx) is a scientific research and development (R&D) integration partner to companies in the life sciences,...