Market Introduction Consultant-Temp , Bothell, WA
FUJILFILM SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Focused on but not limited to the following areas:
- Focus on CardioVascular space. Echocardiography and Hemodynamics.
- Evaluate all (Global) events/shows/venues/meetings and make recommendation of those we need to consider for iViz stealthing and launching.
- From the clinical spaces and clinical needs we are focused on with iViz, what are the top events that maximize iViz visibility to key sub-specialties we are after.
- How might we do things different (out of the ordinary) to reach people without necessarily being in the booth? Ex: via Digital Media reach, major cities airports, across from the show in parking lot (with scanning bus).
- Validate how we might message, at a particular meeting, key benefits to key sub-specialists about key exams/procedures. Again the focus being here is what will strike the right chords at a particular event with a particular audience.
- Work with SonoSite luminaries to gather needed clinical input.
- Consultation meetings as might be scheduled at different intervals (on hourly basis) for reviewing and going over deliverables and contents.
- Connect SonoSite with other consultants that are experienced and focus in other than CardioVascular segments.
Knowledge and Experience:
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
- Strong expertise in CardioVascular and Hemodynamic spaces
- Knowledge of SonoSite solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with other groups in an effective manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with minimal direction.
- Must be available for working extended hours during critical phases of development programs.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc . is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
SonoSite Inc. - 11 months ago