Market Manager – Food Service Sales - Food Away From Home
This is a GR-R-REAT opportunity to use your experience, skills, and communication abilities to grow with us in a world-class organization. Lead with us by developing and executing a sales plan that achieves territory and regional quotas through attainment of product, placement, marketing initiatives, and trade relation objectives. Collaborate with us through frequent contact with internal cross-functional support personnel and external customers and distributors. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Food Away From Home Market Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Leveraging the features, advantages, and benefits of the full line of Kellogg Products as it relates to the core foodservice segments (i.e. schools, colleges, lodging, healthcare, etc.) to meet profit and volume goals
• Formulating and executing effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current Kellogg Portfolio and new item introductions to operators and distributors; the strategy includes the formulation and execution of a base trade plan that has the proper attention to GSV goals and operating profit goals while at the same time driving a profitable mix of current and new items
• Participating in the formulation and execution of Region/Zone projects designed to grow a specific product category or market segment
• Developing and leveraging positive trade relationships with key customers via personal contact and excellent follow-up
• Initiating and maintaining open communications with customers, peers, and management
• Utilizing a variety of data sources in analyzing the effectiveness of current and future market spend in an effort to maximize sales growth (SAP, Sales Portal)
• Engaging in continuous application of Customer Oriented Selling Skills (COS) principles and techniques
• Engaging in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools to effectively manage and grow sales in the territory
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• BA/BS Degree OR high school diploma / GED plus significant related experience
• Strong analytical, leadership, time management and communication skills
• Results orientation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to represent Kellogg in a positive and professional manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, General Business, Communications, Nutrition Services, or related field
• Successful work experience in foodservice, convenience store, or club store
• Sales experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The successful candidate will be located in the New York metropolitan area (home based office)
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 9 months ago
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, said: “Whatever success I have had in business has been a result of my good fortune in selecting employees...