Comcast Cable West Division
The Market Manager is responsible for the Sales, Customer Experience, Operational execution, Financial performance and Employee satisfaction at a group of Comcast Customer Service Centers in a designated market area, including; establishing goals and motivating CSC Managers to achieve sales objectives, monitoring and ensuring that CSC locations are staffed and reps trained to deliver a great customer experience, maintaining tight operational and financial controls while driving a high-level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development,
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and
appraisal, and motivation.
center staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to
- Works closely with CSC Managers to ensure effective customer service
meet peak service demands.
Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every
- Manages customer service based training and standards certification.
customer contact. Manages the performance and development of leadership
functionally with other departments to ensure that operational plans are
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Partners cross-
aligned with overall business objectives.
with brand standards and operating guidelines, including coordination of
- Ensure that each CSC facility is maintained and secured consistent
new CSC openings.
sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll, and VOC to achieve or
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including
exceed budgeted performance.
growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU
changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while
controlling overall cost per sale.
conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Motivates CSC representatives to achieve sales and compliance results;
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast - 10 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...