Ability to market and front-line underwrite insurance products to independent agents.
Manage growth and loss ratio on a continuous basis.
Develop, manage, and segment agency plant.
Assist in training agents in products and procedures to achieve corporate strategies.
Lead agency reviews.
Partner with Underwriting, Claims, and Risk Management to identify and maintain profitable business.
Analyze, develop, and implement strategies for expansion of products and agencies to support corporate strategies.
- Five plus years’ property and casualty insurance experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace.
- Excellent verbal- and written-communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Commercial Underwriting experience.
- CPCU, CIC, or ARM designation(s).
- Two plus years’ successful agency/company marketing or sales experience.
- Strong background in Commercial, Personal, Specialty, and Farm Lines Underwriting.
- Working knowledge of Agency Automation.
Secura - 22 months ago