Company: Mentor Graphics Job Title: Market Research Analyst - 1341 Job Category: Corporate Marketing Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
The person in this position is responsible for a broad range of market research and analysis. He/She will be looked to as a consultant/expert in the interpretation of information and is expected to not only provide data, information, interpretation, but also the implications to Mentor Graphics and recommendations for action as appropriate.
Major responsibilities include:
Perform or assist in a variety of market/competitive analysis projects and programs as assigned.
1. Help lead our primary market research program including our "Voice of Customer" listening program
2. Conduct other primary research projects as assigned
3. Project management for a variety of research projects
4. Work on a variety of secondary research projects, including some segmentation studies
5. Contribute to the executive presentations, keynotes and reports
6. Assist marketing, sales, engineering and Mentor Graphics executives with secondary research needs
7. Manage analyst relations for assigned analysts/research firms
8. Assist with media tracking assignments
9. Provide market research/competitive intelligence coaching and expertise to divisional market groups
Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred. Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Market Research or a relevant technical field.
This person will join a team responsible for the research and analysis of the company's markets, image and awareness trends, end-user markets and competition worldwide. The successful candidate will conduct research studies (including customer and industry survey studies) and make presentations on current market areas and future market conditions. They will help analyze the competitive environment, market penetration, market potential and future trends and make recommendations based on findings.
The candidate must have good communication skills and have the ability to interact with marketing and business professionals throughout the company. They must be able to demonstrate expertise in survey writing, administration and analysis. They must also have working knowledge of marketing, project management and business analysis techniques (including an understanding of statistical analysis) and the ability to work on simultaneous projects.
A background in technical, engineering, semiconductor or computer science is a plus. The ability to work with and communicate engineering and technical concepts and terminology is required.
Mentor Graphics - 2 years ago
Mentor Graphics knows that everyone sometimes needs a helping hand, even engineers. The company is a leading global developer of electronic...