• Expanding upon and building new lead lists by researching existing lead lists and visiting carrier, vendor and association websites to find new leads
• Working with the Sales Team and Analyst Team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including mass data uploads, data logistics and understanding of all data sets
• Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities and competitive information
• Helping Sales Management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (primarily through SalesForce.com CRM solution)
• Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
• Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
• Willing to perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Liberal Arts students or related field and/or recent college graduates.
Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be flexible and part of a growing and empowered team, plus strong self-driven personality with a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner
A high proficiency in Word, Excel, including the ability to create reports, formulas, charts and graphs, PowerPoint, and CRM system experience
Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
Good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
Must be available to work full time Monday through Friday during normal business hours
Hours & Length of Assignment:
This role is a full-time assignment (40 hours/week). High performance analysts will be considered for permanent employment as entry-level positions come available.
Relias Learning was formed in 2012 by the merger of Essential Learning and Silverchair Learning Systems. We help our clients achieve the highest quality of practice and accreditation standards within their specialized industries through online learning and compliance programs.
Relias Learning - 15 months ago
Relias Learning provides an online training solution for senior care, health and human services, intellectual and developmental...