Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
Cook Internship Summary:
Fueled by our unmatched commitment to the advancement of patient safety and care, Cook is in search of qualified candidates for our Summer Internship Program. Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Potential projects for the Market Research Intern include:
- Perform analyses of industry-specific markets
- Assist in the creation of surveys and interview/focus group discussion guides using industry standards for market research
- Coordinate research projects with vendors to ensure overall consistency in research methodologies and that quality standards are met
- Systematic and objective collection, analysis and communication of market research findings and their implications to the organization
- Support various areas with the development of high-impact marketing strategies and tactics through market intelligence
- Assist with the acquisition and development of targeting and other sales- and marketing-related databases/platforms
Mentor interaction is a valuable tool for the internship experience. In an effort to provide a nurturing environment, interns are assigned a direct mentor who provides a unique perspective of life at Cook Medical. Mentors are chosen from across management levels, and all mentors are responsible for the day-to-day activities of their interns.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others.
- Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following Fall) for consideration.
- Candidates should be majoring in Marketing or a related field.
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...