Rearden Commerce, creator of Deem™, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of interoperable smart applications, the Deem platform is designed to leverage big data, analytics and semantics technology to optimize the exchange of goods, services, and information with personalization and repeat value to drive customer loyalty. The Deem platform's smart commerce solutions seek to optimize daily business functions, including travel, procurement and expense management, and are distributed globally by more than 40 strategic partners including American Express and JPMorgan Chase – connecting millions of consumers and over 7,500 business customers across every market segment to more than 1.2 million merchants. Rearden Commerce is headquartered in Foster City, California. For more information about Rearden Commerce, visit http://www.reardencommerce.com/company/about.html ; and to learn more about Deem, visit http://www.deem.com .
Rearden Commerce Market Specialist – Inside National Sales
Think about bringing together local merchants and consumers in a true win-win situation leveraging ingenuity and commitment that ultimately result in a HomeRun. Imagine helping small business owners overcome the odds and succeed with their dreams – one business at a time. Visualize being an integral part of a company and service where your family and friends would be customers.
Live at a company where it is not about salutes and conformity but rather outcomes and ability. This is not a transactional sales position like advertising but rather solution-based products and services aligned with the foundation of connecting people and businesses.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and all the perks of a Silicon Valley start-up technology company including a high energy environment that allows people to succeed and a focus of promoting from within.
Rearden Commerce has offices in San Francisco, California and Scottsdale, Arizona
- Get the right local merchants to create fantastic offers that generate a strong and immediate response and connect local merchants with members of the Rearden Commerce community. The end result will be a local merchant who has developed a new base of advocates and the customers having a new and memorable experience.
- Highly motivated to achieve results balanced with personal values, integrity and trust
- Strong understanding of pipeline management and time management
- Knowledge of online communities, advertising and social media including Facebook, EBay, Yelp, and Twitter
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Critical problem solving skills that drive toward win-win outcomes
- Sharp intelligence and computer skills
- College Degree a plus
- Demonstrated ability to touch other people and provide a lasting impression
- Prosper in a culture of freedom and opportunity
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- You get people and they get you
- You are not willing to settle – make a difference
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 21 months ago