Drive positive business to business sales within a specific niche market which services the satellite industry. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through personal integrity, sales, and product expertise. This position is accountable for achieving individual and team sales and profitability goals.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Full responsibility for all sales and business development for assigned market-segment. Must be able to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas and target goals.
- Independently complete all aspects of the sales process, from inception to completion. Ensure that Perfect 10 delivers on all objectives and commitments to business partners.
- Maintain contact with business partners and vendors throughout the industry which requires frequent interaction at the client’s site and within Perfect 10.
- Attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing Perfect 10/client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Perfect 10 products and services.
- Create new revenue opportunities. Identify new business prospects within the satellite industry to establish new business partner opportunities. Market services and products to these clients.
- Continually improve the effectiveness and enhance productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Five plus years of experience with business to business sales with demonstrated ability to increase revenues base. Must have experience in the full sales cycle and a proven track record closing deals in a professional manner; and
- Previous sales experience in the Satellite or Telecom industry is preferred but not required; and
- Demonstrated strong work ethic along with high integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
Certificates & Licenses
- Working experience using SalesForce.com or similar sales or customer relationship management databases.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to messages, attaching computerized files, utilizing calendar and task reminders, viewing several calendars, sharing calendars, creating and sending meeting requests, and creating contact lists.
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as changing margin settings, page orientation, and paper size, insert headers, footers and non-text objects.
- Internet Explorer or other web browsers – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 40 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean and satisfactory driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is Spanish. Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel overnight 3-4 days each week to locations within the assigned region or other regions as assigned.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...