The Marketer will develop and maintain business relationships with referral sources. He/she will work to generate appropriate referrals and will coordinate marketing efforts of the agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Alerts the Administrator to community needs and recommends appropriate changes in staffing and/or programs to meet those needs.
- Participates in short and long range planning based on Agency goals and objectives.
- Promotes an effective system of communication throughout the Agency and within the community.
- Directs activities and evaluates effectiveness.
- Implements policies dealing with community needs, program development, etc.
- Represents Agency in community and/or health care groups, local, and regional.
- Maintains and enhances professional expertise through education/organizational activities.
- Prepares weekly reports of all sales and marketing activity for the Administrator.
- Keeps abreast of marketing efforts of the competition and reports to the Administrator.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
- Must have at least two years of home health sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive census growth and develop business in home health, and a proven track record of exceeding established sales targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and salesmanship skills
- Self-confident, energetic, tenacious and resolute, with a high sense of urgency and a strong drive to produce results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
Full time employees may elect the following benefits once eligibility criteria has been met
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance
•STD, LTD, and life insurance
•401K with company match
Angels at Home Healthcare.com - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -