For nearly 40 years, Invisible Fence Brand's expertise in pet management has earned a reputation for caring, quality, innovation, and reliability. We are the leading brand in pet training, safety technology, custom installation and customer care. |
As the Northeastern Distributor for Invisible Fence Brand we are looking for a Marketing/Sales Manager to join the team and share the mission of providing people with the most effective solutions, ensuring a better life for them and their pets.
This position reports to the VP and will be responsible for all areas of sales/ marketing including working with a group of independent Dealers and staff of 6.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase marketing visibility and the company brand
- Manage all marketing, advertising, lead generation
- Oversee marketing programs including direct mail, website, email blasts, tradeshows, SEO/ SEM etc.
- Work with Dealers in developing new marketing initiatives, strategies
- Determine and Manage the marketing budget
- Analysis of customer research, and competitor information
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing programs results
- Monitor, review all Marketing Collateral to ensure consistency and Brand Compliance
- Communicate with vendors, partners, influencers
- Incorporate social networking stratagies in the Company's marketing strategy
- Conduct sales training classes for Dealer network
- Conduct quarterly marketing webinars
- Occasional travel in New York, Pa and Delaware
Job Requirements for this position include but are not limited to:
Canine Containment offers competitive salary, a benefit package which includes 401K, and bonus program.
- Marketing -related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 3-5 years experience in all aspects of marketing
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple, high priority projects