- Develop and evaluate marketing and business strategy
- Work closely with account manager to get the feel about out current clients
- Assist account manager with bringing back inactive and potential client accounts
- Schedule and arrange meetings, lunch and dinner plans with client managers and our account managers
- Update client database and create a working plan to follow up
- Provide weekly/monthly reports with projects and new contracts
- Assist with coordinating/assigning account managers to newly active clients
- Excellent writing skill, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong background in internet/market research
- Must be outgoing, friendly, customer service oriented, sales oriented
- Must be a problem solver with a positive outlook.
- Must be a team player, as well as be able to work proactively and independently.
- Previous related College classes and internship or worked in marketing.
About this Internship:
To Apply: Email your rsum to Recruiter1@sysmind.com and specify the position you are applying for. We take applications for interns year-round and new opportunities open up all the time. We look forward to hearing from you!
- This is a virtual internship.
- Unpaid, for academic credit
- Summer 2013/Fall 2013/Spring 2014
- Start ASAP for 6-Months Commitment
- Time commitment 15-20 hours a week