Spotlight Group handles in-store, retail marketing programs for our top clients in the Cosmetics and Health & Wellness industries. We just kicked off a brand new division working with a Top Skin Care Line and have many more new campaigns rolling out in 2013!
Given the recent expansion of our event programs into the Greater Minneapolis area, we are looking to fill 3-5 full-time entry-level positions for Brand Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, and Event Managers.
Our Brand Representatives are responsible for coordination and execution of our retail marketing campaigns in major high-end retail facilities. This includes (but is not limited to):
Full training, classroom style and hands-on, will be provided for all new employees and assistants. The ideal applicant will have some prior experience working with the public. Human Resources. Retail, sales/marketing, or customer service experience is preferred, but not required. Must be outgoing and be able to communicate and present yourself professionally.
- setting up and assisting event displays and visual merchandising
- managing supplies and inventory
- assisting with product demonstrations and educating consumers in product knowledge
- providing top notch customer service
- basic sales and product promotions
- maintaining relationships with our retail partners.
The interview process will begin immediately. The first step of the process to be a selected candidate is to apply so the Human Resources dept can review your resume. Unfortunately, we will not be able to contact everyone that applies. All applicants will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority will be given to those with immediate availability!!!
Each applicant must:
This is an opportunity for an entry level person to gain first hand experience marketing a product line in a professional environment. Once training is complete, our Brand Reps take full responsibility for ensuring success of our retail events assigned to them. This is an opportunity for new professionals to learn to think on their feet, problem solve, and gain leadership experience.
- demonstrate a positive, friendly attitude
- possess a professional demeanor
- demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn all aspects of human resources and assistants.
- own and operate their own vehicle
Growth potential is based on performance and merit, not seniority!!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
We will train the right individuals.
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago