Bachelor's Degree preferred
1-3 years required.
THIS IS A VERDE VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER BASED POSITION
Serves as an integral part of the Marketing/Public Relations team for Northern Arizona Healthcare and its affiliates. Primary responsibilities will be coordinating Marketing/PR needs for VVMC departments and services in conjunction with other members of Marketing/PR team, and serving as a community liaison for VVMC. Specialist will participate in developing and implementing marketing and public relations strategies for the entire NAH organization including advertising, media outreach, special events and internal communications.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in relevant field-preferred
- 1 to 3 years experience in marketing, public relations, media, communications or equivalent Required
- Experience in healthcare Preferred
- Experience in marketing physician practices Preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking
- Accurate and timely work performance and follow-up
- Ability to plan and organize with minimum supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
1. Manages multiple projects related to marketing and public relations and ensures deadlines are met. Responsible for ensuring projects meet quality standards. Effectively utilizes organizational tools, software and resources to meet goals and maximize production, timelines and quality outcomes.
2. Serves as primary Marketing/PR department contact for VVMC departments and services, and external VVMC customers. Effectively coordinates with other members of Marketing/PR team to meet customers’ needs related to marketing, media, community outreach and internal and external communications.
3. Maintains current working knowledge of the local and regional marketplace, healthcare industry and marketing/PR field including evolving concepts, practices and procedures.
4. Conducts research as needed to fulfill job requirements.
5. Effectively tracks efforts and maintains ROI reports.
6. Provides support for all Marketing/PR department functions including responding to hospital in emergency situations.
7. Interfaces with media on behalf of VVMC in conjunction with director and media coordinator.
8. Participates in tracking of VVMC’s community benefits in conjunction with office coordinator.
9. Answers phones in VVMC Marketing office and maintains files, records, etc. in conjunction with office coordinator.
10. Oversees volunteers/students working at the VVMC Marketing office.
11. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 10 months ago