San Antonio, TX
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Manages the proposal process from start to finish. Works with technical staff to plan, write, design proposal and presentation materials for potential clients.
- Develops proposal outlines and schedules.
- Ensures pursuits are tracked and documented properly.
- Understands the marketing and business development process.
- Reviews industry related opportunities and actively participates in go/no go decisions.
- Communicates and collaborates with staff in other offices as appropriate; manages inventory of office marketing collateral.
- Assists with gathering market research.
- Maintains and enforces company brand standards.
- Assists in development of marketing plans, market analysis, and business development.
J. M. Waller offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities. J. M. Waller is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. J. M. Waller is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB).
- Bachelor's degree preferred or three to five years of relevant, professional experience coordinating proposals in response to major federal government RFPs.
- Technical understanding and experience in the proposal production process.
- Must be highly articulate, have a clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and good decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress and deadline driven environment with strong attention to detail; excellent prioritization and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, the ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision; and a strong spirit of teamwork and outstanding collaborative interpersonal skills.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Excel (2010), Microsoft PowerPoint (2010), Microsoft SharePoint (2010), Microsoft Windows 7 OS, and Microsoft Word (2010).
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator (CS6), Adobe InDesign (CS6) and Adobe Photoshop (CS6) preferred.