We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing team member to be the face of our company in the local community.
We are an established doggie daycare and overnight boarding organization that currently has four locations and we are continuing to expand. We need to get the word out about our services and need someone who will follow our vision.
- Sales and marketing involving outside sales and distribution of marketing literature
- Attend local events and trade shows, representing our company
- Approach pet parents and pet industry professionals to share information about our company
- Update and monitor website
- Coordinate marketing efforts involving flyers, signs, banners and other marketing tools
- Provide marketing reports
- Sociable and outgoing while demonstrating the ability to be engaging
- Must have can-do attitude
- Demonstrates a willingness to connect with industry related professionals and pet parents
- Open to regular coaching, while demonstrating continual growth professionally
- A sales background is helpful, but not necessary
- Must be familiar with Word Press and blogging
Compensation based on experience.