Come join an exciting and fast paced environment at The Business Maturity Group where the entrepreneurial spirit flows daily. This position will be able to take this company to a new level in the marketing world exploring the realm of social media.
This position will be responsible for:
Coordinating and executing social media initiatives between internal & external people
Designing and monitoring metrics to determine effectiveness of social media and marketing efforts, making necessary modifications to increase effectiveness.
Writing regular updates for external social media sites: Identifying and monitoring relevant and influential blogs/social media platforms
Coordinating the efforts to redevelop the website to make it more eye-catching and relevant.
If you are someone with:
- Strong written and verbal experience.
- Experience in Social Media, including Facebook pages/groups, You Tube page, Twitter, site blogs, etc., account set up and management for companies.
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional)
- An understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends and how to interact with people on social media
- An ability to build graphs, design charts, etc
- An understanding of graphic design, layout and typography to produce artwork for marketing collateral
This could be the position for you
For more information, please visit www.tbmginc.com .
Please contact Doreen Needham at 630-596-5652