This position provides support to the Marketing Department and lines of business sales managers. The individual will perform duties such as writing and distributing company news; financial copywriting; coordinate email marketing campaigns, tracking and analysis; and general sales and marketing support (list building and management, campaign tracking, invoicing, etc.)
- Sales support experience including contact management systems, lists, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a marketing support role
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Services Marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of B2B banking services helpful.
- Experience with online/digital campaigns, eblasts, sales brochure copy and production
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Cole Taylor Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
This company is tailor-made for small and midsized business owners. Taylor Capital Group is the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank,...