PMA Consultants is seeking a Marketing / Communications Coordinator in our San Francisco, CA office. The qualified candidate will have previous experience in marketing or communications, with some administrative support to executives, and the ability to assist multiple staff concurrently.
• Office Administrator; meeting and event reservations and coordination; develop/maintain local schedules; office organization, coordinating mailing lists, mail duties, maintain office equipment and supplies; travel reservations for executives, expense reports; calendar and directory maintenance, file maintenance; operations report support; participate in New Hire Orientation, and may be required to attend Career Fairs.
• Proposal Support; research and communicate potential proposal opportunities; understand RFP requirements; develop and pro-actively manage task list and process; update and prepare regional marketing documents (resumes, project write-ups, proposals, company services, matrices, SOQ’s, certifications, SF330 and other related documents); edit covers and graphics, assist in content development format, review, and edit final documents, coordinate subconsultant documents, produce final proposals; QA/QC all work products and ensure deadlines are met; assist with presentations.
• Marketing / Communications Coordinator; establishing contacts, ensure all marketing materials meet/exceed PMA corporate and regional identity guidelines; proactively manage and maintain regional marketing and corporate processes, files, documents, and materials (hard copy and electronic databases); coordinate press releases, advertising, and news announcements; assist in content development; conference registration; tracking employee certifications; research and communicate marketing innovations and industry trends; participate and support marketing and business development activities across all PMA regions.
• Professional Development; continuously update job and industry knowledge through web research, participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications, active participation in professional (marketing) organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field and 5-7 years’ experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, SharePoint, and graphic software
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment expeditiously, effectively and with high quality
• Previous exposure to Deltek Vision, responding to RFPs and preparing SOQs is preferred
PMA Consultants - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard