• Bachelor ’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience working with online advertising
• Have experience in a metrics-driven culture and heavy focus on driving CPA/CPL measured results
• Have a design eye and work with designers to create/test landing pages in order to maximize conversion
• Expert knowledge and ability to analyze conversion metrics
• Knowledge of email marketing, SEM, display, social and remarketing channels. Expert knowledge in at least 1-2 channels.
• Aggressively track, measure and report conversion metrics across all campaigns
Skills and Traits:
• Expert Excel user including pivot tables, graphing, and external data sets
• hands-on experience in developing and optimizing conversion funnels
• experience in architecting landing pages
• In-depth knowledge of email marketing systems, Google AdWords, Facebook ads and other advertising platforms/networks
• Ability to track performance in Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
• Passion for performance online marketing and maximizing the marketing budget.
• Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels
• Persistent - you should think of unlocking customer acquisition channels as a puzzle and will keep testing until you crack the metrics
• This position is located in our offices in San Carlos, CA
• Competitive salary and equity
NatureBox (www.naturebox.com) is an e-commerce company that sells food subscriptions directly to consumers. NatureBox aims to bring food discovery online and give consumers a way to buy unique, great tasting foods from a source that they can trust.
NatureBox is located in downtown San Carlos, CA and is backed by leading venture capital firms. NatureBox is looking for a marketing manager to be an early member of our exciting, rapidly growing, startup. This role has the potential to evolve with the company as we grow and calls for regular collaboration with the founders and executive team.
Working closely with the management team, you will be directly involved in media buying, analysis, and optimization of campaigns across various marketing channels. These channels include SEM, social media, display media, and email marketing. The ideal candidate should have excellent technical, analytical and communication skills in order to identify and optimize marketing campaigns.
Naturebox - 2 years ago