- You have a passion for creating and managing marketing campaigns with a primary focus on maximizing awareness of and generating leads for Spatial
- You excel at managing social media and content marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results
- You want to be recognized as a lead generation champion by sharing your creative expertise and leadership in development of marketing content, and driving results through a variety of channels (webinars, blogs, PPC, email, ads, sponsorships, and more)
- You want to promote thought leadership, sharing by creating content for Spatial’s blog and other resources and expand the Spatial community
- Your content expertise goes far beyond white papers and blogs, and includes the ability to manage video and webinar programs
Our Inbound Communications Manager is a strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two years social media experience with high tech B2B software organizations
- Experience developing content for engineering or scientific markets
- An established track record of developing successful working relationships with bloggers, technical stakeholders, and social press
- Experience developing a content marketing strategy including podcasts, webcasts, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Experience with social media monitoring tools (Netvibes, Radian 6, Visible Technologies, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Technical and creative proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Familiarity with one or more CRM systems is a plus
- Marketing Experience in a highly technical software environment
Broomfield, CO USA
A competitive compensation package will consist of a base salary, performance based incentive commission and an excellent benefits package.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spatial Corp. - 10 months ago