Title : Marketing Account Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Responsible for liaising between clients (internal departments) and creative services team to coordinate creative projects and ensure communication flows effectively. Partners with corporate functional groups to meet their needs and ensures all projects are delivered on time and within budget. Act as an ambassador for the brand and ensures all creative work reflects the NRG/Reliant brand.
· Liaise with clients to understand creative needs for various programs/services/initiatives to include brochures, collateral, flyers, graphic needs, signage, digital, etc.
· Work with creative services team of writers and designers to produce creative that is on strategy, on target and in brand
· Participate in strategic discussions and provides creative solutions.
· Lead complex projects involving various departments and functions across multiple channels
· Ensure consistency and maintain brand integrity and compliance among all projects.
· Present ideas and creative work to client. Support creative rationale and sell concept to the client. Defend concept when it is not in line with client request but is within brand strategy and provides a better solution to address the need.
· Build relationships with clients and creative services and communicate constantly to foster the best ideas and avoid surprises.
· Negotiate with clients and creative team about the details of creative.
· 5-7 years experience in marketing, advertising and account management
· Experience with print/broadcast production industry and working with vendors to produce work
· Retail electricity marketing experience and managing account teams is a plus
· Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or similar field of study
IDHASOFT - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard