Position title: Marketing Administrator
Reports to: Vice-President of Marketing
General purpose: Manages day-to-day marketing activity in support of overall marketing strategy
In-Situ® Inc. is a growing manufacturer of innovative environmental monitoring equipment. We are looking for a marketing administrator who can efficiently manage the tasks necessary to support our marketing strategy. This individual must be very detail oriented, a good communicator, able to multi-task, and able to work independently to accomplish objectives.
- Plan and manage events and tradeshows
- Facilitate webinars – pull attendee lists, send invitations, organize hosting
- Manage email and direct mail campaigns – pull lists, format email content, track and report results
- Post press releases and deliver press releases and photos to key trade publication editors.
- Maintain contact list of trade publication editors
- Manage advertising insertions and schedules
- Maintain CRM database – add, remove, update entries as needed
- Manage budget tracking
- Website and online store content updates and metric tracking
- Track and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
- Communicate with Sales Team about upcoming events, emails, and other promotional campaigns
- Represent In-Situ Inc. at regional and national trade shows as needed
- Participate in company meetings, training programs, and continuous improvement efforts
Education and Knowledge
- BS/BA in marketing field or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training preferred
- Demonstrated experience in marketing administration preferred
- Understanding of environmental, groundwater, and/or water quality monitoring is a plus
- Understanding of marketing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to track results from marketing activities and make recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, strong documentation skills
- Excellent self-starter skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent team skills and ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships and communications
- Ambitious and open to learn and adapt
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
- Computer system data terminal
- Normal office environment and minimum physical activity
- Some travel to domestic locations – estimated at less than 10%
In-Situ Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments ... and world-class careers!
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (FTO), medical, dental, chiropractic, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and 1/3 child care.
- Please apply at http://www.in-situ.com/Careers if above qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
In-Situ® Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 18 months ago