PBP has the largest and best performing B2B (business-to-business) audio conference team in the country – for the last 8 years. We have the largest audiences for our events and engage the country’s best subject-matter speakers to hold the highest quality events. PBP produces over 600 audio conferences per year.
For our CONFERENCE division, we are seeking sharp, highly organized candidates for the role of Conference Producer.
The candidate in this position will be trained for the Conference Producer role and assigned to 4-5 executive training areas for which they will conduct research and make recommendations for topics. They will be responsible for recruiting a speaker/presenter for the topic and designing marketing copy and emails. Once the event begins marketing, this candidate will analyze the audience response and make recommendations for improvement.
To apply please email resume to: email@example.com
- Strong research skills & ability to close high-level speakers
- Ability to meet multiple & tight deadlines & evaluate priorities based on impact
- Superior multi-tasking, project management, & communication skills
- Capability to use Excel for conference performance & analysis
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- At least 1 year business experience or relevant internship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – journalism or copywriting experience a plus
- Confidence speaking with senior-level executives
- Consultative/Relationship skills
- Team player capabilities and high level of resilience
- Experience working in a revenue generating marketing position
- Experience with direct marketing preferred