About Evernote :
Evernote makes products and services designed to let you capture, organize and find your thoughts, ideas and experiences from any device, at any time.
Around the world, nearly 50 million people use the Evernote family of products to remember everything, communicate effectively and to get things done. In addition, the company has a vibrant global community of over 15,000 developers that are building on the Evernote platform, with 1,500 products released to date!
You will provide analysis for key metrics across all marketing channels including email, our website, social media, Facebook, display, paid search, SEO, referral and more. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be the point person internally for all numbers relating to marketing. You will be expected to use data to work with the rest of the Marketing team to set benchmarks and develop plans to improve performance. You will be an expert in SQL and other applications to analyse data.
Working in a start-up environment, you should pride yourself on being a self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, can push to get anything done and knows how to explain numbers to drive decisions.
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns
- Building conversion and activation funnels with major milestones
- Building dashboards to summarize key business metrics for Marketing and Product teams
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Support the email marketing team on user targeting campaigns
- Analyze the data from A/B tests to provide insights, meaningful suggestions and recommendations on action items
- Analyze data to determine the viability of new marketing projects
- Manage market segmentation, targeting, and position exercises
- Generate ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Working at Evernote:
- 2-4 years working in analytics, preferably supporting marketing, analytics, tech
- Experience in analyzing key online marketing channels website, funnel from email (SEM, SEO, and display)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics or other comparable online marketing tools
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, and relational databases a must.
- Comfortable presenting data to upper management and customers
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related degrees
We are a dynamic team with a start-up feel. We have open, collaborative offices in Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX.
At Evernote, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and perspective and engage a management style that encourages the free exchange of new ideas and rewards self-motivation. Our engineering team works in small teams, collaborating closely with product management and our quality engineering group.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a very competitive salary package including generous equity in form of RSU’s and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K). Our employees gather daily to enjoy a selection of delicious daily lunches delivered to the office (we love food, and every day is different!). We offer paid public transportation (i.e. Cal Train) and break rooms packed with a variety of snacks and drinks. Our Redwood City office is within walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Evernote - Redwood City, CA - 11 months ago