From coast to coast, Rural/Metro employees are tied together by their overwhelming desire to help others. Every day and every call for our team of highly-trained professionals is different than the one before.
At Rural/Metro, we celebrate the successes of our team members, and doing the right thing for those we serve.
Rural/Metro is a leader in private ambulance and fire protection services in 21 states and more than 700 communities nationwide. Rural/Metro has provided high-quality patient care, met and exceeded the expectations of the communities we serve, and invested in the success of our employees since 1948.
Job Summary: The Marketing Analyst plans, directs and coordinates the sales and marketing of Rural/Metro Fire Department services in assigned territories.
• Monitors marketing penetration, and develops and executes marketing plans and programs to meet marketing goals. To be presented by Field personnel and PIO
• Researches and analyzes sales marketing data so that marketing opportunities may be capitalized upon.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining service accounts, including "special service" agreements (ie Utilities).
• Responsible to develop programs and presentations for potential customers in RV parks, residential homes and local commercial businesses. • Must be familiar with service area operations, including stations and crews, schedules and fees, property data sources, and community development/events.
• On-site assignment in Pinal County Fire station during winter season for Customer access for Fire subscription enrollment/renewal.
• Research parcel verification and new construction with County information systems.
• Research parcel verification with the FSBS system.
• Handles the incorporation of updates from the County tax records with the FSBS.
• Maintain data integrity of FSBS systems.
• Responsible for all mail for target marketing.
• Prepare, print and send letters, invoices and receipts regarding fire service agreement status.
Assist Rural/Metro Fire Fee collections department and Corporate legal upon request
• Develops group meeting materials and presentations for use by Field personal and PIO (Public Information Officer),handles outgoing customer service calls on both subscribed and non-subscribed properties.
• Assist other marketing teams as needed.
• Must have the ability to provide quality internal and external customer service.
• Provide customer complaint resolution.
• Must demonstrate quality communication skills, exhibiting a professional and ethical attitude at all times.
• Must be able to communicate and work with various departments to obtain required information.
• Participate in all required training sessions, including, but not limited to any mandatory Company training.
• Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
• Ensures and inspects paperwork for accuracy and compliance.
• Responsible for escalating concerns regarding questionable paperwork to appropriate management.
• Has successfully completed all required Compliance Training within the required time period.
• Has had no compliance related corrective action during the current review period. Additional
• Perform other duties as directed.
• Other duties may be assigned that are specific to the local operation.
• Minimum 3 years experience in customer service with an emphasis on
• Minimum 1 year experience in direct sales.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent internal and external customer service.
• Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills Education
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Preference to BS/BA degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls’ reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.. Cognitive/Psychosocial Requirements & Mental
• Occasionally: Analyzing, judgment.
• Frequently: Memorization, perception/computation, problem solving, simple and complex math skills, reasoning.
• Constantly: Reading and writing, clerical, decision making.
• Frequently: Repetitive tasks, high pressure.
• Occasionally: Fatigue, intense tasks Equipment Operated:
• Wheel measurement instrument, multi-media equipment for presentation purposes, telephone, computer and/or typewriter, mouse, keypad, calculator, copy machine, stapler, 3 hole punch, postage machine, mailer, fax, scanner, cell phone and/or blackberry, laminating machine, and printer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is generally performed primarily in a clean, indoor office environment with no adverse conditions of temperature or weather. Generally works around others, works alone, face to face and verbal contact with others. May work irregular schedule/hours.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Rural/Metro is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Rural/Metro Corporation - 19 months ago