What are you passionate about? If it's igniting change and creating breakthrough ideas, challenging yourself, and inspiring those around you, combined with an appreciation for great food, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Sterling-Rice Group is a Boulder-based 120-person branding firm that creates Ideas with Life™ –tangible, enduring ideas that drive meaningful change for our clients' businesses. Our Innovation Group's capabilities include brand building and new product development for world-class companies, including Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Hershey, Kellogg's, Quaker, Wendy's, Del Monte, and Taco Bell
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst with excellent project management skills, a proven ability to think strategically and creatively, adaptability, and a genuine passion for innovation and branding. To be successful, candidates must have the ability to multitask and coordinate resources to get the job done, often in a demanding and time-sensitive environment. It's high energy and high impact, and we're looking for people that thrive under pressure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Planning and coordinating highly creative innovation sessions designed to generate new positioning and product ideas
- Planning qualitative research and gathering rich consumer insights in order to inspire brand positioning and innovation
- Working with designers, copywriters, and other cross-functional team members to create and refine client deliverables
- Assisting in the development of creative concepts for consumer testing
- Assisting in the development of strategic reports and recommendations
- Project management, including tracking project plans and budgets
To Apply: Please apply at the link below including a cover letter and resume in the same attachment:
- Have you built the foundation? | Bachelor's degree in marketing, and two to four years of experience in brand innovation/marketing, strategic planning at a to p ad agency, or brand management
- Can you think with both sides of your brain? | Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- Do you thrive in ambiguity? | Outstanding ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects, often under tight deadlines
- Can you handle the details? | Experience coordinating and organizing events and projects
- Are you a team player? | Ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments, with a positive, flexible attitude
- Can you captivate an audience? | Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can you visualize a story? | Efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Are you going places? | Up to 25% travel is required
For more than 20 years, Sterling-Rice Group has developed, positioned, fine-tuned, taken to market, made famous, and/or revitalized an...