KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
- Use of business analytics tools to drive improvements and efficiencies in our supply chain and customer channel offerings.
- Data mining of parts usage patterns, stocking levels, customer profiles and pricing information to refine existing part categories and pricing segmentations.
- Analysis and optimization efforts on BPO parts. Goal to re-categorize BPO’s while maintaining appropriate pricing levels that will adjust dynamically with cost changes.
- Work with SSCM analysts to define optimum inventory sourcing logic for WW billable spares.
- Working on report generation and optimization projects that assist in automation of marketing data and metrics.
Major in business administration, supply chain or information systems. Highly skilled in analytics. Familiarity with database, spreadsheet and presentation software.
Experience in Marketing, Business Analytics, Supply Chain, Semiconductors.
Two years college courses in business, supply chain or information systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...