Questcor is a specialty biopharmaceutical company which was awarded Forbes’ Magazine’s #1 Best Small Company award in 2011 and Orange County Register’s #1 Best Large Company of 2012. We help patients with serious, difficult-to-treat autoimmune and inflammatory disorders. Currently, we are supporting research in a number of rare conditions, including in treatment-resistant patient populations, where there is significant need for better therapeutic options.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant/Project Coordinator.
Provide timely, accurate and effective administrative and project support for routine activities and project management/coordination across the Marketing department. Position will require exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to work independently, and a willingness to learn and advance in a fast-paced atmosphere. This position will provide a unique opportunity for development and advancement through cross-functional exposure across all levels of management and operations within a successful and rapidly-growing Biotech/Pharmaceutical organization.
- Provide general support to marketing department including meeting arrangements, handling calls from vendors, consultants and cross-functional partners and creating expense reports
- Assist with organizing, tracking and fostering Marketing activities through: planning, scheduling and coordinating teleconferences and meetings; electronic and paper filing; materials inventory ordering and shipping; correspondence with Marketing teammates; tracking and reporting activities and documents across all areas of the Marketing department
- Assist with management of vendors and projects/relationships with consultants and advocacy groups through: coordinating and filing contracts; keeping detailed records of correspondence; strong and consistent oral and written communication and relationship building
- Coordinate communication and logistics with multiple departments including Sales, Market Research, Sales Analytics and Operations, Compliance, Finance, Medical Affairs and Regulatory/Legal
- Assist with the coordination of live and online meetings and events including location and logistics
- Ad hoc special projects as needed including: assistance with the development of materials; creation and delivery of presentations/reports to cross-functional groups or vendors
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure (at times) and to be flexible under changing priorities
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Flexibility to permit strong communication with cross-functional teams across all US time-zones
- Detail oriented, reliable, organized and able to learn/adapt to new systems with minimal oversight
- Ability to address problems and develop practical and creative solutions with minimal reliance on precedent or manager oversight
- Discretion with sensitive/confidential information
- Leadership skills- ability to take proactive measures to maximize the efficiency of a work group by providing project management and assistance
- High level proficiency with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years administrative experience or project management
- Experience in pharmaceutical or biomedical areas, a plus
Questcor provides competitive salary, bonus and a full range of benefits (100% paid for employee & 90% paid for dependents), 401(k), ESPP and stock options. For more information, you may view our website at http://www.questcor.com/careers/company-benefits .
Questcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Questcor) markets H.P. Acthar Gel (repository corticotropin injection), an injectable drug that is approved...