The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling, creating and managing promotional activities including: trade show marketing; email, print and digital advertisement. The coordinator will participate to the development of the general marketing strategy.
- Understand and independently respond to directives
- Good business verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to analyze information and create rational responses
- Ability to create relationships with customers, vendors and other members of the organization
-Ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with close deadlines and competing proprieties
- Creative and fast thinker, passionate about IT industry and technology
- Intelligent, professional, highly-motivated people
-Strong copy-writing abilities
- Effectively manage resources for multiple marketing projects
- Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- High school diploma
- 3 years of experience in sales, customer service, or any other related field
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, computer science or related field
- Extensive knowledge of computer technology
- Ability to take Product Photography
- eCommerce website editing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please add a cover letter with:
- Why you would exceed as an marketing associate.
- Your views on the hospitality industry
Do not call our office regarding this position. Instead, email your questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
$11 - $14 Hourly
Pacific Lodging Supply - 14 months ago