Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
The Senior Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager – Mobile demands an analytical, detail-oriented self-starter who possesses strong project management skills and the ability to handle ad partners with confidence and aplomb. This is an excellent role for candidates with at least 2 years of work experience with relevant internship experience. The role is broad in scope and offers the potential candidate the opportunity to work across various parts of our marketing organization and grow with Kabam.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Track advertising campaigns, provide critical reporting to internal & external partners, and drive growth while maintaining the highest possible standards.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations with ad networks and other partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Research industry trends, identify new ad formats, lead ad product testing and integrations.
- 2+ years online media & ad ops experience, with a focus on mobile.
- Experience with Excel and SQL helpful.
- Ability to work seamlessly with all areas of the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a passion for playing mobile games.
To send us your information, click 'Apply' below.
Kabam - 13 months ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...