iPass changes the economics of enterprise mobility and revolutionizes the connectivity experience. At iPass we strive to be the voice of the enterprise in the mobility space by providing services that simply, smartly and openly facilitate access from any device on any network, while providing the visibility and control necessary to support the demands of the enterprise customer. Founded in 1996, iPass products and services transparently facilitate every connection, regardless of underlying network or device; provide the enterprise with carrier independence and reduce lock-in costs; and give the enterprise a new level of choice and control to drive down costs and maintain security in a world where consumers drive enterprise IT. With 3,500 enterprise customers worldwide, including more than 370 of the Forbes Global 2000, iPass is a leading provider of enterprise mobility services.
We are currently accepting applications for a Marketing Automation Administrator/Manager. The position will be based at our corporate headquarters in Redwood Shores, California. **Only Local Candidates will be Considered**
Marketing Automation Administrator/Manager
Hands-on marketing automation administrator responsible development and execution of marketing campaigns and processes within the marketing automation system, while working in a marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment while defining and owning new processes and identifying opportunities for campaign optimization and process improvements. The successful candidate will have proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking campaigns that score, nurture and report on leads and engage prospects in a complex B2B buying cycle. You must track metrics and interpret campaign performance to align marketing and sales, and inform and optimize our marketing mix. The candidate must be an Eloqua and or Marketo power user.
Campaign management and execution
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns using the Eloqua and/or Marketo platform
- Drive marketing infrastructure customization of the marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, and workflows, and ROI reporting
- Work with our marketing managers to model engagement milestones and buying cycles that shape our marketing campaigns
- Analyze and create database segmentation and distribution lists for campaigns
- Optimize lead scoring, waterfall conversions, and nurture campaigns to ensure quality leads are delivered to sales, and minimize list fatigue and opt-outs
- Plan, implement, and test trigger-based nurturing programs in the marketing automation platform that target all stages of prospect development, from raw inquiries and cold prospects, to engagement, to closed opportunities
- Code emails and landing pages; create email content using HTML and CSS as needed; ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates
- Lead the creation and management of dashboards and closed loop reporting integrated with the sales database that tracks campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, and funnel advancement; analysis of all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support
- Customize the marketing automation system as needed; an ability to troubleshoot data inconsistencies between databases
- Define, implement, ,maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting
- Understand the bi-lateral data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work closely with Salesforce.com administrator to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platform support to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
- 5+ years experience in high-tech B2B campaign execution and operations, integrated marketing and demand generation
- Eloqua and/or Marketo certified with 2+ years’ experience as an Eloqua (E9-10) and/or Marketo administrator; high level skills required. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- 4+ years relevant marketing operations experience
- Portfolio of successful automation programs, dashboards and models
- Subject matter expert on email marketing & email campaign management
- Ability to think logically and critically when solving problems and considering process improvements.
- College degree in marketing or (what about computer science, information systems or something technical?)equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail, and capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
iPass Inc. - 12 months ago