As a key member of the Demand Marketing team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in building and executing marketing campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce.com. The successful candidate will work well with internal teams to gather requirements, and translate business needs into technical execution. Ideal candidates should be motivated with strong marketing, communications and presentation experience, be an assertive team player and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with internal teams to whiteboard campaign flows before building in Eloqua
- Build and execute marketing campaigns via Eloqua - activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, media placement tracking, etc.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Create & update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements occur
- Experience working in Eloqua, Marketo or other Saas Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua preferred). CRM experience, especially SFDC, is a plus.
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with industry best practices (outbound/inbound marketing, demand generation, etc)
- Experienced in working with both senior and junior level marketers
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to discuss technical matters with a non-technical audience in an effective way
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within the Marketing/Sales cycle
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Competent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
PTC - The Product Development Company - 21 months ago
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...