The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and execution of all direct mail campaigns for several core programs including campaign creation, coordination with the printer/mail shop and internal departments and adhering to an aggressive marketing calendar.
- Develop and execute direct marketing campaigns using enterprise campaign management software to achieve program attendance goals.
- Understand, implement and execute complex data strategy and segmentation for direct marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the implementation of email marketing plans and email testing.
- Coordinate bulk email communications to include HTML programming and distribution and send out proofs to internal departments for review.
- Adhere to strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines for multiple programs to meet the marketing schedule milestones while maintaining a high level of flexibility.
- Work with internal departments to ensure letter copy is set up for various data sources, produce data and package instructions for vendors, and approve set ups for mail drop.
- Ensure marketing calendar is up to date and accurate including drop dates, due dates, quantities and projections.
o Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required
- Degree & Certifications (required and preferred):
o Proficient with MS Office suite
- Skills (required and preferred):
o Highly proficient in MS Excel
o Experience with HTML programming preferred
o Must have strict attention to detail
o Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
o Must be able to work well within aggressive timelines
o Knowledge of Unica campaign management tools preferred
- Knowledge (required and preferred):
o Understanding of email marketing and CAN-SPAM requirements preferred
o Experience with an Email Service Provider a plus
o Experience with data and database marketing tools a plus
o Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Highly motivated
o 2-3 years of marketing experience preferred
- Minimum number of years experience and in what area of focus (required and preferred):
How many regular employees is this position directly supervising? ___0____
How many temporary employees is this position directly supervising? ___0____
Envision EMI is proud to be an E/O/E!
Envision EMI, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -