This is an exciting opportunity for a presentation design professional with a passion for great visual design and clear, compelling communications, to be part of a world class team shaping Brocade’s brand and messaging as a fast growing leader in the networking industry.
The Presentation Graphics Manager is responsible for producing a high volume of executive PowerPoint presentations in support of Brocade’s major launches and events for customers, partners, the channel, and the field sales organization. The position leads a small group responsible for developing industry best quality presentations, on time, and on budget, consistent with Brocade branding, and is instrumental in helping Brocade’s senior executives tell the company story in a compelling and impactful way. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal communications skills, and the flexibility to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
This person will be a trusted advisor to all of the company’s senior executives, and works closely with a team of content providers/developers and script writers. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Executive Communications, this person will work closely with other members of the Executive Communications team to foster an environment (through culture, leadership, and process) in which all team members collaborate to ensure that the company’s presentations appropriately support executive storytelling efforts designed to advance Brocade’s leadership in the industry.
- Minimum seven years experience managing a presentation graphics team and program in a high tech company, preferably in the networking industry.
- BA degree in graphics design or equivalent education and experience
- Track record of responsiveness and execution in hands-on, daily MS PowerPoint development in a dynamic, demanding environment Demonstrated ability to track and follow through on multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to operate at both strategic and tactical levels based on situation
- Successful track record managing the development of diverse graphics and presentations that improve visibility and perception of products, offerings, and the company
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoShop, Flash, Illustrator and Acrobat/PDF
- Proficiency using Box.com
- Ability to create and modify high powered PowerPoint templates/presentations
- Demonstrated ability to create proposals for resources which includes budget, headcount, and justification.
- Demonstrated ability to positively interface with senior executives (CXO, EVP, and SVP) in a leading networking company
- Executive presence: the ability to work well and communicate with company senior leadership, to anticipate and exceed executive requirements and expectations
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and will seek out innovative ways to get things done despite technical, business, and operational constraints
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Demonstrated ability to be detailed, accurate and thorough in every aspect of the job.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally 10%
Brocade is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Daily production and project management of multiple executive PowerPoint presentations
- Management and direction of supporting team of contract PowerPoint and graphic designers
- Set the presentation design standard for the company by assuring presentations are high-quality, visually appealing, professional, and representative of the Brocade brand
- Resource planning, budget, and scheduling for executive presentation development
- Drive the creation and look & feel of event theme graphics
- Foster close working environment between presentation graphics team and the executive leadership team.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, vision and strategy in the presentation graphics function as it relates to design and typography.
Brocade makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex/gender, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
For U.S, Applicants only:
Brocade is an E-Verify employer. E-verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information.
Brocade Communications - 19 months ago
Brocade Communications Systems maintains silky smooth computer network operations. A leading supplier of data center networking products,...