GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
As a member of the US & Canada Region MarCom team, the Marketing Communications Manager will lead marcom strategy and execution for specific Americas-based customer groups and/or key regional cross-business initiatives. This key position requires an experienced, strategic and inclusive leader who can earn the respect and cooperation of a diverse group of healthcare professionals in the development and implementation of integrated marcom strategies in a highly matrixed environment
• Lead marcom teams and interface with business leadership.
• Represent the voice-of-the-customer for identified customer groups within the region to ensure relevance of message, and to apply that knowledge in identifying the most effective channels and methodologies.
• Develop strategies at a strategic business and/or marketing level that link project objectives to regional and corporate business and marketing objectives to ensure consistency and cohesiveness.
• Demonstrate aptitude for basic marketing as well as the capacity to quickly understand new, complex markets and technologies and simplify them.
• Hold accountability for managing the specific marcom venders supporting the individual’s projects (monitoring overall performance from a creative, cost and branding standpoint).
• Ensure the PR and Organizational communications teams are integrated with the Marcom campaigns.
• Hold responsibility for adherence to high-level brand and positioning guidelines, and to incorporate regulatory and legal compliance policies and procedures.
• Continually evaluate communications effectiveness (processes, ROI and strategies) with a strong eye for continuous improvement, competitive differentiation and overall achievement of strategic objectives.
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing Communications or a related field
• A minimum of 8 years of progressively more responsible marketing communications, marketing and/or communications experience
• Healthcare industry experience
• Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and deadlines
• Excellent project management skills; able to successfully multi-task
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; able to interface at all levels of the organization, particularly senior management.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication & creative thinking skills
• Customer oriented
To be considered for this position, you
• Must apply online via the GE Career Opportunity System (COS) or www.gecareers.com
• Must have a current unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Must successfully complete pre-employment background checks and drug testing
• Must be willing to work in our US & Canada Region headquarters offices located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• 10 years marketing communications experience
• Knowledge and experience in a variety of professional healthcare areas.
• Demonstrated GE leadership values
• Assertive, yet diplomatic and patient change agent
• Creative problem solver
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 15 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...