Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women†s Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we at Bayer HealthCare focus our efforts where we can have the most impact. Our Diabetes Care division is one of the largest self-test diagnostic businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. WHC Marketing We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. Marketing Communications Manager - Mirena
Manages the tactical execution of promotional programs from a creative, strategic and logistical standpoint by interaction with internal customers, agencies, and other outside vendors. This involves planning, directing, and implementing the brand†s marketing communications activities with multiple disciplines.
1. Manage the Planning/Development of Promotional Material
2. Manage the LMR Review of materials:
- Participate in strategic planning and development meetings for promotional materials (including CLM and E-Marketing).
- Manages timelines for the development of POA meeting material and ensures they are developed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage timelines for convention panel development and ensure that materials are provided and shipped.
- Assist in the development of tactics and provide cross-functional direction (vendors, new team member, agencies).
- Evaluate and make recommendations on vendor estimates.
- Attend and provide input for tactical team meetings.
- Screen and evaluate potential and current vendors.
- Provide direction to agencies and other vendors.
- Ensure consistency of brand image in all programs, events and promotional pieces.
3. Manage print and production of promotional materials:
- Review materials to ensure completeness and readiness for review.
- Champion materials through the LMR review process and facilitate meetings.
- Ensure adherence to LMR process rules and guidelines.
- Communicate changes to vendors and ensure that the LMR requested changes are made. This is a responsibility share by all members of Marcom as well as the brand team.
- Review metric reporting with Associate Director to ensure compliance with the LMR SOP.
- Oversee (and assist) Specialist in maintaining the Approve system documents and appropriately updated and close out jobs.
- Acts as the process liaison between external agencies and vendors and internal customers regard SOP for LMR.
- Provide direction to the print production department within agency.
- Manage the project from execution through completion.
- Responsible for print/production vendor selection and to ensure that three bids are obtained and providedbids are obtained and provided to procurement.
- Proofs documents prior to the release for production to ensure that they are 100% consistent with the final version.
- Maintains accurate and updated files for disk release and samples in house.
- Reviews estimates and negotiate terms. Initiates the PO process and ensures status changes (project cancellation, changed committed amount etc.)
- Identify and initiate resolution of discrepancies in vendor estimates and billing.
- Provide direction to print production vendors and warehouse.
- May reconcile project budgets.
5. Manage Distribution, Inventory and Fulfillment:
- Manage the planning, development and execution for CLM.
- Oversee and provide direction to agencies and other vendors on the design of assets and manage timelines and rollout to field.
6. Other Accountabilities:
- Provide direction to fulfillment vendors on logistics for timely POA shipments to the field force.
- Determine quantities for distributions.
- Management of fulfillment vendor and yearly SOW.
- Manage promotional materials inventory which may involve resolving issues and discrepancies.
- Manage and maintain Parcel Port inventory.
- Oversee inventory and ensure the destruction of material as appropriate.
- Handles reprint ordering.
Bachelors Degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience in advertising, medical education or Pharmaceutical marketing communications. Knowledge of FDA guidelines for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion required. Prior experience in women†s health highly preferred. Knowledge of Bayer Healthcare†s administrative and regulatory processes highly preferred
- May oversee Marketing Communications Specialist (may also include consultants in Marketing Communications.)
- Assist with the management of the other brand specific programs, i.e. text book initiative, direct mail programs, etc. .
- Respond to special requests from vendors and agencies or internal vendors (e.g. Sales training, field forces, brands, LMR team members etc.)
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...