Celebrating 10 Years of Marketing Excellence
TME (www.tmecom.com), a business-to-business marketing communications agency that is celebrating its 10-year anniversary, is seeking a hands-on Marketing Communications Manager with experience in the software/IT markets to lead marketing for select clients. The candidate should have proven marketing/PR skills and possess strong project management practices.
More than 90% of our clients are commercial software publishers, hardware manufacturers, and IT consulting firms who outsource their marketing to TME. Even government agencies that sponsor enterprise sourcing initiatives for IT buyers. From direct sales support and PR to product launches and rebranding rollouts, TME works across our client’s organization using an “employee-like” engagement model.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Marketing plan oversight coupled with regular client status sessions
- Strategic planning with client leadership and subject experts
- Event planning and management of webinars, seminars, tradeshows, etc.
- Execution of recurring programs, new campaigns, PR, and social media
- Measurement/reporting including marketing-generated leads
- Administration of clients Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
This candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a diverse team setting, and efficiently exchange best practices with other client marketing managers, brand/positioning strategists, copywriters, graphic designers, web developers, PR specialists, and SEO/social media experts.
- Creative thinker with the flexibility to multi-task
- Self-motivated, instinctive, and sets proper expectations
- Listens more, talks less, but can inspire both customers and project teams
- Solution minded and poised to resolve conflicts
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and project leadership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Location | 999 Old Eagle School Road, Wayne, PA
Employment | Full-Time
Education | Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, or equivalent
Compensation | Salary, biannual bonus, phone reimbursement
Benefits | Eligible to join employee healthcare benefits program