Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 1,000 digital displays across 37 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.’s International segment operates in nearly 30 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in a wide variety of formats.
For more information please visit www.clearchanneloutdoor.com
The primary function of the Marketing Consultant is to research clients to sell advertising in airports that are part of the Team’s portfolio. The position is primarily located in an office environment, cold calling potential clients with leads they have sourced. Travel to markets is required after a Marketing Consultant sets appointments with potential advertisers.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling, scheduling appointments and preparing proposals to sell advertising within a select portfolio of airports. A minimum of 90 minutes of outbound phone calls are required each day in the office.
- Attending weekly training to improve sales skills, increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and trends.
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in our Allentown, PA office.
- When visiting a market, must walk through terminals to complete service audits, confirming all signs are in proper place and in proper working order.
- Conduct business appointments by showing potential clients various displays throughout terminal.
- Travel and driving required. Travel may be by plane, rental vehicle, shuttle, bus or train.
- When in market, driving or travel to conduct appointments or lead hunting.
- May be required to assist service rep with artwork install or accessing of repairs needed for signs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication required, both oral and written
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers face to face.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Most possess valid in-state driver’s license with safe driving record.
- Must be flexible to travel, up to 50%, including some weekends
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal FBI background check
- College degree – or equivalent experience
- Previous sales experience a plus
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected classification or status.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania, United States
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic...