Wharton-Smith, Inc., a Top 400 ENR Contractor and the largest Central Florida-based General Contractor, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work out of the firm’s corporate office, located just north of Orlando in Sanford, FL. As the company continues to expand geographically, the need to add to the marketing and business development team has grown. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple offices and project team members, where deadlines are critical and constant.
- Work with various company departments and multiple offices to prepare competitive, qualification-based proposals & prequalification packets for clients
- Prepare graphically-driven presentations for clients & attend presentations when needed
- Create, prepare and assemble marketing brochures as needed
- Organize and execute participation in industry-related expos & various events
- Help track leads for new work utilizing various websites and publications and maintain company’s lead log
- Order promotional goods for clients, tradeshows, etc.
- Create & produce various creative print projects, including ads for magazines or newspapers, company newsletters, expo screen artwork, boards, event flyers, etc.
- Attend/assist with trade shows and events
- Attend pre-proposal conferences/meetings when needed; deliver proposals and prequalification submittals
- Assist with internal company communications
- Take and/or coordinate photos of projects
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours for deadlines or events when needed
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Previous work experience in the A/E/C industries is preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience in a related Marketing Coordinator position is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line: Marketing Coordinator.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you are qualified and interested in this position.
No Phone Calls Please!