Wharton-Smith, Inc., a Top 400 ENR Contractor and the largest Central Florida-based General Contractor, is looking for a marketing coordinator to work in the firm’s corporate office, located just north of Orlando in Sanford, FL. The individual will work closely with the marketing and business development staff, as well as other office and field personnel to produce detailed qualification-based proposals and presentations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where deadlines are critical and constant.
- Work with various company departments and offices to prepare competitive, qualification-based proposals & prequalification packets for clients
- Prepare graphically-driven presentations for clients & attend presentations when needed
- Create, prepare and assemble marketing brochures as needed
- Organize and execute participation in industry-related expos & various events
- Track leads for new work utilizing various websites and publications and maintain company’s lead log
- Order promotional goods for clients, tradeshows, etc.
- Create & produce various creative print projects, including ads for magazines or newspapers, company newsletters, expo screen artwork, boards, event flyers, etc.
- Attend/assist with trade shows and events
- Attend pre-proposal conferences/meetings when needed
- Take and/or coordinate photos of projects
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours for deadlines or events when needed
To APPLY: Email resume to: email@example.com , subject line: Marketing Coordinator.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Previous work experience in the A/E/C industries is preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in a related Marketing Coordinator position is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel (Google Sketch-up is a plus)
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Please include a cover letter explaining of why you are qualified and interested in this position.
Wharton-Smith, Inc. - 10 months ago