Wharton-Smith, Inc., a Top 400 ENR Contractor and the largest Central Florida-based General Contractor, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work out of the firm’s corporate office, located just north of Orlando in Sanford, FL. The individual will work closely with the marketing and business development staff, as well as other office and field personnel to produce detailed, qualification-based proposals and presentations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where deadlines are critical and constant.
- Work with various company departments and multiple offices to prepare competitive, qualification-based proposals & pre-qualification packets for clients
- Prepare graphically-driven presentations for clients & attend presentations when needed
- Create, prepare and assemble marketing brochures as needed
- Organize and participate in industry-related expos, trade-shows and various events
- Track leads for new work using various websites and publications, and maintain company's lead log
- Order promotional items for clients, trade-shows, etc.
- Create and produce various creative print projects, including ads, company newsletters, expo screen artwork, boards, event fliers, etc.
- Coordinate project photography
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours for deadlines or events when needed
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Previous work experience in the A/E/C industry is preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in a related Marketing Coordinator position is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Graphic skills and knowledge of social media platforms a plus
Apply today (Choose 1 form only):
On-line or E-mail only to email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please!
Wharton-Smith, Inc. - 7 months ago