The Coordinator, Marketing is responsible for assisting the Director, Marketing with marketing programs and initiatives that are developed to drive sales/traffic and NOI growth. The Coordinator, Marketing serves as a key support and activation partner for all center consumer marketing programs and activities.
The Coordinator, Marketing owns the responsibility for supporting and activating all consumer promotional concepts, services and marketing programs that drive sales/traffic and NOI growth for the center.
Customer Service and Experience
- Works with the Director, Marketing to create strategic local marketing plans that align with national marketing objectives.
- Plays the key lead role to activate the local implementation of national marketing platforms and any center consumer and/or retailer specific marketing programs.
- Supports digital and social networking business concepts. Position is responsible for updating center digital content assuring accuracy and value to the customer.
- Support the Director, Marketing with any applicable center specific tourism, community and/or local government strategic marketing efforts.
- Assists with any public relations and advertising materials for the center as assigned by the Director, Marketing.
The Coordinator, Marketing will assist with all aspects of customer experience/service and associated measurement programs.
- Assists in training, mentoring and coaching customer service representatives to consistently deliver WOW customer service.
- Assists in the management of Westfield's Customer Service initiatives and employee based incentive/rewards programs as well as other customer service satisfaction measurement programs for the center.
- Strives to improve and build upon overall customer services and amenities. Researches analog industries, seeking new ideas and best practices to incorporate into menu of Westfield services.
The Coordinator, Marketing is responsible for ensuring that all brand standards are followed in communications and marketing program materials through the shopping center.
Retail, Management and Sales Partners
- Protects and builds the Westfield brand by supporting and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines set forth by the Westfield Brand Studio.
- Ensures center retailer listing materials and marketing promotional materials are accurate, updated and inventory levels are maintained.
- Monitors common area to ensure visual Westfield consumer messaging standards are met.
The Coordinator, Marketing works with internal and external partners to support sales orientated programs and initiatives.
- Develops strong retailer relations by establishing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the retailer business.
- Solicits and encourages retailer participation/support as an effort to promote their business and add value to overall center marketing plans.
- Works with the Director, Marketing to create effective marketing initiatives and tools that support our retailer partners achieve their sales goals.
- Works in a collaborative and supportive manner with all sales divisions of the organization to achieve set goals that drive sales.
The Coordinator, Marketing is responsible for assisting with the daily management of the gift card business as directed by the center Director, Marketing.
- Assists in daily management of gift card business as directed by the Director, Marketing to include inventory management, employee and retailer training/support, program reporting, etc.
- Works with Director, Marketing to train concierge and/or external sales support on Gift Card policies and procedures.
- Along with the center Director, Marketing, takes responsibility for customer issues with gift cards and is empowered to resolve issues, including waiving fees and issuing compensation.
- Work with the Director, Marketing to develop programs that build incremental gift card sales through corporate, individual and group purchasing.
- Ensures and maintains accurate budgets and monthly forecasts to assigned projects.
Skill Set and Requirements
- Supports the Director, Marketing in applicable report preparation of sales and traffic reporting, media relations and other necessary marketing orientated documents.
- Works on special projects as requested by superiors and/or other corporate personnel, and all other duties as requested.
- Possible participation in the "MOD" (Manager on Duty) program.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years marketing and/or related experience required.
- Strong organizational ability and can effectively manage multi projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills along with problem solving and time management ability.
- Must possess the ability to manage budgets and have solid accounting skills.
- Must be proficient on basic Microsoft Office platform and Internet.
- Must be flexible and able to work events and Manager on Duty shifts which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the physical skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day.
- The employee must be able to communicate verbally in person and on the telephone.
- The duties of the job include bending and stooping, up to 4 hours a day.
- The employee is regularly required to use a computer and must possess the ability to multi-task.
- Lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs for at least 15 minutes at a time.
Jan 14, 2013, 4:52:01 PM
Feb 14, 2013, 2:59:59 AM
Westfield Corporation - 20 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...